Saturday, January 7, 2012

Been a while!

Just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I having been Making, fixing, building or creating. I've just been lazy about updating. I will try to do better!

I have a couple of projects coming up in the next couple of weeks and I plan on posting my pizza making schema. It's a combination of a recipe and a process and a whole lot of tweaking!

It's January, so I won't be brewing much. I'll start up again in full swing in March. My goal is 25 batches again this year. I missed that goal last year. I only got to batch 23.

Projects on deck are:
  1. Camera interval timer (arduino)
  2. Curtains for the Dining room and the kids rooms.
  3. Finishing building my new Ubuntu main computer.
It's not all glamorous, but it's all making!

No comments:

Post a Comment