Monday, March 30, 2020

Shelves for the laundry room

I was tasked by my bride on to build shelves for the laundry room. I came up with a rough design, mostly in my head, I usually work that way. I put it on paper just for reference.



I got some 1" X 10", 1" X 12" and a sheet of lauan.

Made some measurement and cuts.



I cut the lauan for the back and started assembling the carcass.



I needed to make one shelf larger than the others so I could fit the jug of laundry detergent on it.



Measured and cut the shelves and installed the shelf blocks and installed the shelves.



Bella did her best to help me with the project.



Got the shelves installed and stained the whole thing.



It will be mounted to the wall with a french cleat. I will update one it's installed!




No comments:

Post a Comment